If you believe that your rights are being infringed, you may follow the process for making claims of right infringement. We respond expeditiously to rights owners and their agents who send the e-mail or letter to communicate concerns about any alleged infringement.
Flickgate respects third party Intellectual Property rights and actively supports protection of all third party Intellectual Property including Copyrights and Trademarks (“IP”). It is Flickgate's policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged IP infringement to rights owners and their agents.
Procedure for Making Claims of Right Infringement
We require that the Intellectual Property right owner or authorized agent provide the following details and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org . The e-mail should contain the below information.
- Identification or description of the copyrighted work/ trademark that has been infringed.
- Clear identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on website www.flickgate.com with adequate particulars. Product ID / website links of infringing products (in case of copyright infringement).
(Note: Flickgate is unable to process requests which do not specify exact product IDs or URLs. Please do not provide links to browse pages or links of search queries as these pages are dynamic and their contents change with time).
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the intellectual property or copyright owner or authorized to act on the intellectual property or copyright owner's behalf.
- Brand Name (in case of Trademark infringement).
- Details of the intellectual property being infringed (Provide copyrighted images or trademark certificates as attachments).